…. What you get from us
Yes, it is true, we are NOT like ‘all the other’ builders.
We are proudly in a league of our own and here’s WHY…..
- CLEAN – We look clean, smell clean and overall ARE clean!
- TIDY & AWARE– Sites are always kept very tidy, gates closed, property secure etc. Safety is important to us. You will not see sharps lying around, no cigarette buds, no litter, untidy material etc. At the end of each day our team will leave your property tidy before they depart. We are aware that your neighbours have lives too and we do our best to keep workplace noise to a minimum.
- RESPECT & TRUST – We are all people who need one another to succeed, so everyone’s time, energy and feelings matter. Our team are respectful, considerate, friendly and approachable.
- COMMUNICATE – We know how to speak clearly, in language that makes sense and regularly update you on progress throughout the project. Clarity is key.
- LISTEN – Sounds obvious right? We listen to your ideas, plans, goals & objectives to deliver the BEST solution for you AND in the time-frame you require.
- EXPERIENCE – We have been trading since 2007 however, our founder with over 50 years building experience is the ‘McDonald’ within our name McDonald & Son Builders. Mr Allan McDonald taught many years of valuable experience to his son Dean McDonald. Over the past 13 years Dean’s work shows that he is a very skilled and knowledgeable builder. Dean will never compromise or use inferior products.
- CREATIVE – Whether your idea, our idea, if a change occurs or you need a solution, we are problem solvers and will find the best solution for the job.
- TEAMWORK, HARD WORK & DETERMINATION – These are the three most noticed observations that our clients say make us DIFFERENT to other builders. We choose our staff carefully to ensure we employ like-minded individuals. Our team support each other to get the job done right! We work hard and you will notice we always put in a fair days work. Our goal is to meet your needs and exceed expectations.
- PASSIONATE – We enjoy working on a great project with fantastic clients. We care about our customers and feel like a member of their team and personal goals, wanting everything ‘just right’!
…What we ask of you
- If we are not the right fit for you, please tell us
- Open communication – we need to be on the same page
- Ask questions, express ideas and any feedback welcome
- Stage payments are made by the due date please
Meetings held throughout the build process
Let’s do this together!